If you’re one of those girlfriends who’s fond of giving their guys a gift, then consider the following gift items below.
1. Boyfriends are an easy bunch to satisfy. Start with a couple of magazine subscriptions to his favorite or a subject he loves. Choose from sports, toys, collectibles, cars and other fun stuff.
2. A great sports watch will make a good gift for the active boyfriend. They are tougher than most watches and hold up well during outdoor activities. Add spongy footballs, Frisbees and a cool water bottle.
3. The next and latest video game for his system. Make him a bet you can win it before he does. Add a 24 hour supply of soda, snacks and pizza delivery for eye opening competition.
4. Provide him with an evening of fun by going out for a giant man like meal and then off to a sporting event. It may not be what you want for a gift from him, but he will love it.
5. Take him for a day of go cart racing. The small drag strip and track are fun when you do it together and the more you win, the more fun it will be for you at the end of the day.
6. Give him a movie pack of fright night and adventure. Add soda, pizza and popcorn. Invite all his male friends over to celebrate and enjoy the gifts. You disappear to the local spa for some personal time.
7. An evening of romance with a home cooked meal. You can have it catered, but do not tell him. A great bottle of wine and yourself is a good combination. Add a couple of action figures, books and a crazy tee shirt for the topper on it all.
If everything else fails, just remember that guys usually are not that choosy. You can offer him free gift cards or personalized gift card that he can use to purchase a nice item for himself.
Enjoy our stuff? Get more delivered to your inbox. (it's FREE)
Enter your details to receive tips and updates.